• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What did you do wrong?

It is always the man's fault....
    Yep, my fault something really silly, told her that editing PDF documents are quite tricky, 8 times, raising my voice every time

Ended up creating an Excel sheet based on PDF, so really no point in the silence that befall us all last night !!
    Last edited by AndyGarbs; 31 March 2020, 08:43.
    Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Yep, my fault something really silly, told her that editing PDF documents are quite tricky, 8 times, raising my voice every time
      Depends what software you're using. For the most part, I find it quite easy

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Depends what software you're using. For the most part, I find it quite easy
        It was a silly argument, maybe one of the downsides of being cooped up together !!!
        Married

Comment

Morning denizens

Clear blue sky out this morning

Not very warm at 7°C, but apparently we can expect that to soar as high as 9° as the sun continues to beat mercilessly down

Comment

It was a silly argument, maybe one of the downsides of being cooped up together !!!
            Most arguments are silly. Except for which sauce is best - red or brown....

Comment

Editing PDF documents is easy. Getting the Tippex off the computer screen is the hard bit.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

ClientCo increasing scope!

Keeps me in a job.

At least the consultancy I'm working via aren't being asked to cut costs, like another consultancy who are down to a three day week.

Comment

I recently had cause to extract a large amount of data from a password protected PDF. Took me all of 10 minutes. Didn't actually need the data in the end, but it was a worthy two-fingered salute to the publisher.

One occasionally wonders what happened to them...
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Already had two cups of coffee so far.

I've only been up for 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                      I recently had cause to extract a large amount of data from a password protected PDF. Took me all of 10 minutes. Didn't actually need the data in the end, but it was a worthy two-fingered salute to the publisher.

One occasionally wonders what happened to them...
                      I noticed that CBILS (well the HSBC version at least) isn't available to that kind of business...

Comment

Working...
                      X