• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Go and have a look at the goats <- manly

he said Goats not Goatse!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Aldi latest - plenty of
      Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
        Aldi latest - plenty of

Comment

The surgery hasn’t sorted out the “needs reviewing” problem with my monthly medication - the site still says that, even though the printed prescription from last month says a review isn’t due until June

I’ve made a custom medication request instead that says “Fix your tulip” - well, phrased much more politely, but as a phone call hasn’t got it sorted out, let’s see if that works
          Finally sorted out

What happens next, on past form: I go to the pharmacy, only to find that although the surgery has fixed it so I can order the medication next month, they haven’t actually issued the prescription for this month

Comment

Two slices of sourdough toast with marmite and two small glasses of OJ for breakfast.

Just had a tangerine.

May have the last portion of celeriac soup for lunch.

I have to pop out to take a walk to the post box at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I have to pop out

Comment

She may be some time...

Comment

Can't go anywhere until 1630 as I have back to meetings for the next two and a half hours.

Pick up is at 1700, or maybe 1730? And it's a two minute walk away. No doubt I'll miss the collection.

Comment

Is DrS alright? We've only heard from him once today.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Can't go anywhere until 1630 as I have back to meetings for the next two and a half hours.

Pick up is at 1700, or maybe 1730? And it's a two minute walk away. No doubt I'll miss the collection.
                      don't get your collar felt.

Comment

Working...
                      X