• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My smoke detector is in the hallway betwixt living and bed rooms. Therefore, to get smoke from the kitchen to it means something really is on fire

It does also mean, as my office is off the kitchen even further away from the smoke detector, that I would be blissfully unaware of a fire there until the pavement above caved in.

Comment

Where is BR14?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Where is BR14?
        Fecked orff?

(or w*rking perhaps)

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Fecked orff?

(or w*nking perhaps)
          FTFY
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Looks like the new contract is slated to start just after Easter. Permie notice confirmed for the end of next week!
            welcome back to the land of milk and honey
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all. According to my dementia clock, it's Thursday. So, happy Thusday

Comment

And of course all of this is made easier by having windows which actually open
                The kitchen window always has - the conservation area stuff only covers the front of the houses, so the back (which in my case is only the kitchen) has modern double-glazed PVC windows

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Where is BR14?
                  Writing mainframe incantations for his ClientCo, I would expect

Comment

I see (from elsewhere) MrMarkyMark now has a bakewell tart to go with the steak..
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've just reinflated my ban hammer and having a bit of a clear out.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X