• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Nope, unfortunately not .
    The Mrs is a very capable baker of sorts, but not as capable as LondonMancs.

Gauntlet run completed it, Mate

The supermarket has got very tight now, very limited people allowed in. Luckily its directly opposite the flat, so a quick in and out, less chance of contaminating things etc.

Bogroll shelves are now absolutely heaving with stock
    Now she's back as a drug dealer, she's a key worker so hasn't got much time. She's going to FINALLY make some more of that fudge this summer. I think she's had enough of the stress of the International Cake Shows, though, especially now she's won the awards for them. Her main problem is that she's too much of a perfectionist so not many could afford a cake she was truly happy with if she priced it up even with a minimum wage hourly rate! Good news is that she's branching out into sausage rolls and other savouries; I'll make sure she gets top notch ingredients again next time you're up.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Now she's back as a drug dealer, she's a key worker so hasn't got much time. She's going to FINALLY make some more of that fudge this summer. I think she's had enough of the stress of the International Cake Shows, though, especially now she's won the awards for them. Her main problem is that she's too much of a perfectionist so not many could afford a cake she was truly happy with if she priced it up even with a minimum wage hourly rate! Good news is that she's branching out into sausage rolls and other savouries; I'll make sure she gets top notch ingredients again next time you're up.
      For fudge I just ask my friend who makes it (for amongst others) Harrods, Fortnums and Selfridges...

It's all the same stuff just in blooming expensive packaging...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Maybe, she would find it a little easier to combine both sets of skills, could be very profitable as well.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          For fudge I just ask my friend who makes it (for amongst others) Harrods, Fortnums and Selfridges...

It's all the same stuff just in blooming expensive packaging...
          LOL, the case for so many goods out there
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            mmmm Buffy!

Sarah Michelle Geller is a very naughty girl
            She was A Very Naughty Girl in

Southland Tales (2006) - IMDb
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

LOL, the case for so many goods out there
              She can rant about it for hours - or at least 15 of the 20 minutes my 2 minute stop to buy some takes.

Comment

In other news having spent yesterday creating a variation of the thing I was working on earlier this week and today playing around with CSS to make part of the functionality look closer to the standard css, I've run out of things I can procrastinate with.

So I will have to package these things up and get them ready for putting on Appsource.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  She can rant about it for hours - or at least 15 of the 20 minutes my 2 minute stop to buy some takes.
                  Plenty of examples in both the supermarkets and clothing retailers.

Fishing tackles another example, the funniest bit is when they get the boxes mixed up in China, as they are made in the same factory, the price differences can be very substantial as well
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Plenty of examples in both the supermarkets and clothing retailers.

Fishing tackles another example, the funniest bit is when they get the boxes mixed up in China, as they are made in the same factory, the price differences can be very substantial as well
                    It's more the complex way the packaging works, they don't supply it directly, she needs to be order and pay for it and the money is then repaid as their order stuff. From memory she has 9 months of packaging for Harrods in the back of her workshop...

Comment

Massive news here... The Wife (tm) just found an egg in an odd location.

Turns out one of the guineafowl has laid it!
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X