• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Massive news here... The Wife (tm) just found an egg in an odd location.

Turns out one of the guineafowl has laid it!
    Do their eggs taste different to chicken's?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Not finding that exemplore article particularly convincing. I think I'll stick with pentagram
      In the system of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and its derivatives, the pentacle or pantacle is one of the four elemental weapons, being associated with Earth; the other three being the wand for Fire, the sword for Air, and the cup for Water. According to the order documents (see volume IV of The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic edited by Israel Regardie, Falcon Press, 1983 though the original document reproduced there states that it was last revised in 1898), the weapons should be constructed by the Zelator Adeptus Minor and then consecrated for their exclusive use; rather confusingly, the pentacle is to be engraved with a hexagram
      Last edited by NickFitz; 2 April 2020, 18:58. Reason: Zelator, not Zelatus

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Hopefully someone will be up to unlock the gate in time.
        Yes, that’s the important bit

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          For fudge I just ask my friend who makes it (for amongst others) Harrods, Fortnums and Selfridges...

It's all the same stuff just in blooming expensive packaging...
          Went to Harrods a few years ago. Those little string bags of chocolate coins in foil that you hang on the Christmas tree for kids? £9.99!!! Even Dick Turpin wore a mask.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Massive news here... The Wife (tm) just found an egg in an odd location.
            I was really worried for one minute there
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              She was A Very Naughty Girl in

Southland Tales (2006) - IMDb
              ooh ta!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In other news having spent yesterday creating a variation of the thing I was working on earlier this week and today playing around with CSS to make part of the functionality look closer to the standard css, I've run out of things I can procrastinate with.

So I will have to package these things up and get them ready for putting on Appsource.
                Still procrastinating - have I told you how much I hate doing the other stuff...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Still procrastinating - have I told you how much I hate doing the other stuff...
                  JFDI!

Comment

Just got an email from M&S telling me the Food Hall at the store I usually go to is open, they have lots of food, and they’re usually a bit quieter in the afternoon so there’s no need to get there early; and would I PLEASE JUST GO THERE AND BUY SOME OF THIS DAMN FOOD! because they’ve got to get rid of it somehow, or words to that effect

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Just got an email from M&S telling me the Food Hall at the store I usually go to is open, they have lots of food, and they’re usually a bit quieter in the afternoon so there’s no need to get there early; and would I PLEASE JUST GO THERE AND BUY SOME OF THIS DAMN FOOD! because they’ve got to get rid of it somehow, or words to that effect
                      Reply asking if they have red lentils

Comment

Working...
                      X