• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Any sign of BR14? I am getting worried.....
    About the weather in South Herts that is....

Comment

Try opening the curtains.....
      That can mean more than one thing
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        That can mean more than one thing
        I went to the Doctor and told him I felt like a pair of curtains....

<insert obvious punchline here>

Comment

I went to the Doctor and told him I felt like a pair of curtains....

<insert obvious punchline here>

<edited>

pull yourself together
          Last edited by AndyGarbs; 3 April 2020, 07:19.
          Married

Comment

Morning sausages in roll lashings of ketchup, cherry juice, hot Danish pastries hot chocolate, still not really ready for my day

Comment

Friday, Friday evening
              Come on Friday, it's been too long...

JJ Cale had it right in '79
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Doing all the catch ups in one post (efficient!)

Has LM trundled the bins?

Mind you, when she trundles next Tuesday, I bet she puts her back out. I wonder if the bin men will call her an ambulance when they see that many empty gin bottles?
                No trundling, as mentioned in some prize wittering yesterday I seem to be doing Monday trundles for the Tuesday collection. The bottles feature more heavily when HWMBO is here as that's when I tend to drink more...

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Oh, Morning all

TFIF, etc.

I shall be baking bread later. (Another photo op, possibly)
                I had the grand notion of baking bread last night (or at least getting a starter started). My strong flour was BBE 2017 and looked decidedly dodgy. HWMBO said I could do the starter with plain flour but the moment had passed. My baking flour is all fine as that has a higher turnover.

Leave MY century alone....

Comment

Overcast and dull out.

8 degrees.

First coffee being drunk.

First meeting in 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I had the grand notion of baking bread last night (or at least getting a starter started). My strong flour was BBE 2017 and looked decidedly dodgy. HWMBO said I could do the starter with plain flour but the moment had passed. My baking flour is all fine as that has a higher turnover.
                    The starter needs to be plain flour, not bread flour. As for "out of date", I've no idea when the plain flour went out of date, as we keep it in a Kilner jar. I know the wholemeal bread flour is 2 years out of date, as I was given it by the local pub last week when they were shutting up - they said it was OOD, but I was welcome to have it to try to make bread, as they knew the local shop was out of bread flour.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
                      Morning sausages ...
                      Morning Anon.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X