• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I just worked out my fuel consumption. About 3 weeks to the litre....

My wine consumption is the other way round.

As for fuel, I've done 40 miles in the last month.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I will need to take the mini out for a spin this weekend. Should wake the neighbourhood up.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I just got a PM from Zeity! "If the food runs out, we still have each other"....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          Is it a Delonghi 4 slot toaster ?
          No, it's a Dualit

Comment

I actually got something useful from the meeting I am in. The world has gone mad....

Comment

Bins all emptied. At last.

They only did about half the black bins down our street first time. Bin lorry full. They had to empty it and return....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                2 30 minute confracalls due today, both at 11:30

1.30pm call with the US cancelled, due to the project being put on hold
                4pm call (which I'm optional on) is about preparation for (a certain thing that we have a subforum for on here), which is probably also going to be put on hold.

Comment

Bins all emptied. At last.

They only did about half the black bins down our street first time. Bin lorry full. They had to empty it and return....
                  With more people at home (and all the waste from hoarding) I guess there will be more domestic waste that would usually be spread about offices and that rarest of beasts - the public bin on the street.

Comment

I just got a PM from Zeity! "If the food runs out, you are invited FOR dinner"....
                    FTFY
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      FTFY

...bring Chianti.

Comment

Working...
                      X