• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch was pea and spinach soup*
    So far the chickens have provided 7 eggs this morning, and if the guineas have laid, who knows where they are.

*May also have contained broccoli anti had a certain cheesy flavour as well, although that could be related to how long past it's BBE it was.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch: two beetroot sandwiches on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, yogurt, bit of cheese, squeezed orange, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I forgot about the washing, so the shirts musst be done by now.

Freecell: 84%, running average 83%. .
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Freecell: 84%, running average 83%. .

That reminds me, got to do today's Solitaire.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Down to my last 4 pack of bogroll .

Must PM MF.
          Isn't that a years worth

I actually tried this once. Was pretty much on target approaching the end of June, then I pulled a bird and the rest of the years supply was used up in a weekend

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Isn't that a years worth

I actually tried this once. Was pretty much on target approaching the end of June, then I pulled a bird and the rest of the years supply was used up in a weekend
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just went to buy a few beers.

Most people seem to avoid me in the street anyway and the ones that don't get the harder stare

Still didn't stop some old biddy sneaking up on me in the shop, but a practiced cough into my elbow soon sent her packing
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

ClientCo has confirmed they will pay me to work the Easter bank holidays

I never see the point of working any BH unless I have something specific planned. I prefer to take the time off when I want it and that is generally at a time when the rest of the UK isn't getting in my way.

Comment

Ooh, in better news, I have my NHS Responders thingy approved and am ready to go. Before anyone thinks i've gone soft or am actually a decent human specimen, don't. There are all sorts of selfish reasons a person may want to do this, and i'm using all of them.

Clearly they will let anyone in.

Comment

They wouldn't let MF in. He's a super spreader. Well, his gut certainly is.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      ClientCo has confirmed they will pay me to work the Easter bank holidays
                      Was always more than happy to help over any holiday period, as long as they were happy with my bank holiday rate, which was usually double.
                      Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 3 April 2020, 14:10.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X