• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all
    Sawing/chopping firewood in the glorious sunshine and peaceful Surrey Hills.

In other news (for those who don’t twit), Jamie laid another egg today - in the same spot.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Afternoon all

In other news (for those who don’t twit), Jamie laid another egg today - in the same spot.
      I thought you didn't have any kids

Just about to start work on tonight's bolognese, luckily Mrs MarkyMark is currently doing all the prep work and I'll step in after
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Afternoon all

When will the grand eating be?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            It's a real shame Andy can't make an appearance I'm sure he would have some useful advice to offer
            The Halfwit heir to the throne will likely have something to add, the blithering twit
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              The Halfwit heir to the throne will likely have something to add, the blithering twit
              Could be in really deep tulip if he happens to catch it, especially as he doesn't sweat

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                It's a real shame Andy can't make an appearance I'm sure he would have some useful advice to offer
                You cannot catch Covid19 at Pizza Express Woking?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

<checks time>

Morning all!

Got up about 9am. It was a bit overcast.

Put the week's clothes into the WM, just the one load this week.

Then made coffee, went into the office to do a particular task for my OU course that is due by midday.

Made more coffee.

OU task completed

Sun came out.

Attempt at making a sourdough starter tinkered with.

Washing hung out.

Toast made (one slice with marmite).

More coffee made.

Chatted to crazy friend on WhatsApp who thinks covid-19 was made in a lab and spread by 5G

Caught up on TPD.
                  I hope that was in order priority lowest to highest....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    I'd corrected that shortly before you posted.

Er, dunno why you deleted that, I wasn't complaining, just sayin' like.
                    tpd can seem a bit intimidating to new members. I can't think why that is as we are all totally normal.

Wibble wibble im a teapot....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Things were better before the morons had Facebook to communicate their gross stupidity to one another

With a bit of luck, the pandemic will ultimately lead to Zuckerberg being imprisoned for crimes against humanity. Not sure how that would come about, but it’ll probably start with a misspelled screed being spread by morons on Facebook

At skool, English lesson, 1977. We studied a novel book about a chap who borrows a book from the library - Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stephenson. He is late returning the book, incurs a fine, which then escalates, and he gets the death penalty. Its what happens when computers take over....

Comment

Working...
                      X