• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottage pie was well up to scratch

Lots of slurred voices and laughter on the Zoom feed.

The music is quite good though
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 4 April 2020, 19:53.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      At < 30 posts it will count for almost nothing. They are now 2nd to last in the rep stakes. InvisibleHand is still number one.
      At the top end, Grenlake is 1st. NF second. No doubt due to all his posts on mapping technicals and nothing to do with Monday Links....

Comment

At < 30 posts it will count for almost nothing. They are now 2nd to last in the rep stakes. InvisibleHand is still number one.
        The only problem with looking at your list of rep, you have to look at the infractions above it
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Did you neg him back?

Just askin' like.
          I wish Zeity was around to help....

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I negged him the other day with a friendly note saying "just so you don't feel left out".

Oh well. That's the second time I've had neg rep. I will have to take that into consideration when deciding my year end bonus.
              Who was the other one?

Comment

Who was the other one?
                Probably NL, his idea of flirting
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  >burp<

Lamb bhuna, naan bread. 10/10

Gonna be up looking for gaviscon half the night, but its not like I need to go anywhere.

Happy Lockdown Saturday all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    In the Chinese

Good to know going to the Chinese is on the essential journey list...

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      The only problem with looking at your list of rep, you have to look at the infractions above it
                      Thankfully they only list the last 5. Or I would have to scroll for pages and pages....

Comment

Working...
                      X