• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    VAT due tomorrow, do I pay it or do I take up the offer to defer?

(FreeAgent has handily assumed I will defer anyway, but I don't like being in debt especially with the VAT man)
    Pay it. Amount of interest you would earn it almost nothing anyway.

Of course, you could invest in Bitcoin....

Comment

What is this paying VAT thing?

I did not see this on my 360 review....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Pay it. Amount of interest you would earn it almost nothing anyway.

Of course, you could invest in Bitcoin....
        You say nothing, but the 78p I got for the 5 days it was in the Aldermore account says otherwise!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Aldi sell sausage patties that combined with cheap processed cheese slices create a passable simulacrum.
          We have Lidl not Aldi closest to us, and it seems the Aldi here are run by ex-Stasi who are banning couples going in together

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You say nothing, but the 78p I got for the 5 days it was in the Aldermore account says otherwise!
            If you were from Yorkshire 78p would mean alot to you....

Comment

What is this paying VAT thing?

I did not see this on my 360 review....
              The VA stands for Value Added, which explains why permies don't get involved

Comment

morning

damp
                dreary
                monday
                knackered.

all these incantations and general wizardry don't half take it out of an ancient sage.

Comment

If you were from Yorkshire 78p would mean alot to you....
                  Don't get me started, MrsMac has decided to tart up the front garden, she had the front door open while doing so which is right next to the thermostat which went into over drive trying to no avail to heat up the whole ******* outside world!

Comment

We have Lidl not Aldi closest to us, and it seems the Aldi here are run by ex-Stasi who are banning couples going in together
                    Lidle probably have similar, Morrisons do them as well but the Aldi ones seem to taste more "authentic".
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Lidle probably have similar, Morrisons do them as well but the Aldi ones seem to taste more "authentic".
                      Change of plans, we have found some smoked salmon, so will knock up a hollandaise sauce and use the asparagus too

Comment

Working...
                      X