• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That there supermoon’s started peering through my window

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      That there supermoon’s started peering through my window
      YOUR window?
      i thought that was MY window.
      are there Two supemoons?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        YOUR window?
        i thought that was MY window.
        are there Two supemoons?

At least they’re staying a good distance apart in accordance with Public Health Regulations

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I like curly fries...
          So do I. As I said, the presentation was lacking. Had all the finesse of a chart with three different fonts.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            So do I. As I said, the presentation was lacking. Had all the finesse of a chart with three different fonts.
            That makes me twitch. Had to tweak a PM's presentation yesterday because it was using the same template, in theory, but being a cut and shut of multiple presentations it had multiple fonts going on.

Comment

Now watching Natural World about eagles.

Comment

The evening's entertainment: "The Eligible Bachelor", not one of Granada's finest but it was ok in its very strange sort of way.

A passing resemblance to the last ep of "UFO" was quite striking in some ways, and Jane Eyre in others.

Now watching Neil Oliver's Orkney thing on BBC4.

They are attempting to sail a cow hide boat across the Pentland Firth.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 April 2020, 21:11.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Just been out the back - quite mild out there, and well lit by the moon (that area being shielded from streetlights by the surrounding buildings)

And Venus still looking very bright in the west too.

Comment

Sleepy time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ribs and chips for tea

Just been out the back - quite mild out there, and well lit by the moon (that area being shielded from streetlights by the surrounding buildings)

And Venus still looking very bright in the west too.
                      Mrs LM does awesome ribs. That and fudge are the two essentials when Mr & Mrs MarkyMark come north again. In fact, we'll probably have to meet up in Bury for a beverage or three with NLUK and anyone else who dares join us.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X