• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather sunny here. Due to be a nice day.

And *o*k is quiet too - I might watch some netflix....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      the poison was on the outside of the tin
      the tin was empty, so no biscuits consumed, sorry.
      Was it COV19?

Actually more likely to be COV59?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Was it COV19?

Actually more likely to be COV59?
        strych9.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          YOUR window?
          i thought that was MY window.
          are there Two supemoons?

So reminds me of something my Nan said (this one is still alive). We were all on a family holiday in Spain and she looks up at the moon and says, very seriously, "is that the same moon as we see at home?"

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            it all goes down the same way and comes out looking a lot like Mr Ramsay!
            That may be so but it's not meant to look like he's dropped it from a helicopter.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Forgot to look out the window on the waddle from bedroom to office. So after coffee #1 was finished, I had a look while coffee #2 was being prepared by the machine. Cloudy, fluffy ones, teeny tiny patches of blue. Seems to be a bit of a breeze about that makes it feel chillier than the advertised temperature would have me believe.

Croissant in the oven. I am going to miss my part-baked pastries when they run out. I am down to 3 croissants and 1 pan au chocolat. Nowhere seems to have stock of them. Not that I've been anywhere to have a look.

Friend of mine was horrified to discover last night that I last left my flat on Wednesday last week. But I may need to change that as I'm getting fat! Eating less could also be an option, I guess.

Comment

Morning all

Cool
                Bright
                Sunny
                Light breeze
                Nary a cloud to be seen.

Need to go out and refill the bird feeders. The sparrows are starting to get bolshie.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning All, very fine weather today.

Mrs MM has been suffering very badly with a tooth abscess, that spread to the jaw and ear, so I have had to look after her during the last few days.

Luckily, she phoned up a dentist that she hasn't used for years and they were very helpful.
                  They have an agreement with a pharmacy a few doors down and issued a prescription from there.

If the symptoms still persist she can get an emergency appointment, but obviously that is best avoided if possible.

Hope everyone else is well.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning all some light high-level cloud, but quite pleasant out.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Morning All, very fine weather today.

Mrs MM has been suffering very badly with a tooth abscess, that spread to the jaw and ear, so I have had to look after her during the last few days.

Luckily, she phoned up a dentist that she hasn't used for years and they were very helpful.
                      They have an agreement with a pharmacy a few doors down and issued a prescription from there.

If the symptoms still persist she can get an emergency appointment, but obviously that is best avoided if possible.

Hope everyone else is well.
                      Ouch! I hope MrsMM gets well soon. Decent antibiotics should keep it at bay for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X