• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training completed

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Yes. Its very sad. Though more boring than sad...
      Saddest bit was if you worked at an IB and came back again.
      You then had to repeat the training again, even worse bit was when you did worse than the 1st time
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Missed?
        Nice paliinap
        Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          but i will miss it, so here is a

to whomever it goes to (i am betting BP)
          :
          Married

Comment

Missed?
            Nice pali!

Comment

Lunch has been Scotch broth, with bread, mainly wholemeal. Very tasty

I had it not so much for its warming properties, as they’re rather redundant on a day like this, but to make another bit of space in the freezer

Comment

I use Outfox The Market for my electricity - they use 100% wind generated energy and tend to be good value.

They've just emailed me to advise that they are reducing the cost of my tariff by quite a bit. Happy days!

BUT, the email they sent out was in Comic Sans.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch
                  <yes, i do still have lunch> was humous, fetta and stuffed green olives, with toasted pitta bread.
                  and, before you ask @BP, - no sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Croissant in the oven. I am going to miss my part-baked pastries when they run out. I am down to 3 croissants and 1 pan au chocolat. Nowhere seems to have stock of them. Not that I've been anywhere to have a look.

Friend of mine was horrified to discover last night that I last left my flat on Wednesday last week. But I may need to change that as I'm getting fat! Eating less could also be an option, I guess.
                    Brake.co.uk/food-shop

Bake your own, but large quantities only click and collect plus flour etc maybe organise a share?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Saddest bit was if you worked at an IB and came back again.
                      You then had to repeat the training again, even worse bit was when you did worse than the 1st time
                      Of course I did worse when I came back! I got a contractor to do my training and they are not as clever as me....

Comment

Working...
                      X