• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Lunch
    <yes, i do still have lunch> was humous, fetta and stuffed green olives, with toasted pitta bread.
    and, before you ask @BP, - no sauce.
    Posting about food without commenting on sauce is a bannable offence. Will it is for MMM and NAT....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I use Outfox The Market for my electricity - they use 100% wind generated energy and tend to be good value.

They've just emailed me to advise that they are reducing the cost of my tariff by quite a bit. Happy days!

BUT, the email they sent out was in Comic Sans.
      Comic Sans. is much derided but is a very good font from an accessibility point of view

The Reason Comic Sans Is a Public Good -- Science of Us
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I use Outfox The Market for my electricity - they use 100% wind generated energy and tend to be good value.

They've just emailed me to advise that they are reducing the cost of my tariff by quite a bit. Happy days!

Comic Sans. is much derided but is a very good font from an accessibility point of view

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Is there an echo in here?

Comment

I nip off to look lively at ClientCo and I come back to missed centuries and palis.

Ah well.

Lunch was the remains of the tin of Heinz Scotch Broth I opened the other day with a slice of toast.

I have also made what BBC Good Food says is 4 portions of bulgar wheat and chickpeas. I'll make the meat ball terrine thing that goes with it tomorrow as I forgot to get the lamb mince out of the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Just blame NF! It winds him up a treat!

I nip off to look lively at ClientCo and I come back to missed centuries and palis.
              Well that will teach you....

Comment

Surely that’s a price worth paying?

Vincent Connare, who designed Comic Sans, spoke about it at the Boring Conference a few years ago. He was very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Surely that’s a price worth paying?

Vincent Connare, who designed Comic Sans, spoke about it at the Boring Conference a few years ago. He was very interesting
                  I'm guessing this year's conference has been cancelled?

Comment

I'm guessing this year's conference has been cancelled?
                    Not yet! I think James Ward is still clinging to the hope that restrictions will be eased by the end of May, but I suspect he’ll end up having to reschedule it

Comment

must be in The Matrix, Deja Vu
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X