• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    [emoji23] that maked me chuckle
    i'm here all week*

*in accordance with the constraints of the national emergency

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I'm sure it gets a lot of use .

I've always wanted one, not enough room, but know if I had I would be tempted to use groudnut/peanut oil in it, which would prove rather expensive
      It gets a lot of use, but gradually less as the oil gets mankier. Then I finally get around to cleaning it, and it goes back to a lot

I use sunflower oil, mainly because it’s got a 3 litre capacity and Sainsbury’s sell a handy 3 litre bottle of that

Comment

Chicken soup dispatched, very nice too.

Luckily the Mrs found it soft enough to eat, so that was good too.

"Watching" a repeat of that pish poor property show with that Phil and Kirsty, fooking smug does not even begin to cover it

This inside life won't get me down
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Chicken soup dispatched, very nice too.

Luckily the Mrs found it soft enough to eat, so that was good too.

"Watching" a repeat of that pish poor property show with that Phil and Kirsty, fooking smug does not even begin to cover it

This inside life won't get me down
          non illegitemi carborundum.

Comment

Lovely tea tonight: smoked gammon steak, chips, fried egg, and beans

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              It gets a lot of use, but gradually less as the oil gets mankier. Then I finally get around to cleaning it, and it goes back to a lot

I use sunflower oil, mainly because it’s got a 3 litre capacity and Sainsbury’s sell a handy 3 litre bottle of that
              Blimey, its a biggun, get a fair few chips in that lad
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                non illegitemi carborundum.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Blimey, its a biggun, get a fair few chips in that lad
                  That’s why I usually make a large batch, taken up to stage 2 of my patented method, then freeze them. All the convenience of frozen chips, but all the irregular forms and other advantages of homemade

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    That’s why I usually make a large batch, taken up to stage 2 of my patented method, then freeze them. All the convenience of frozen chips, but all the irregular forms and other advantages of homemade
                    The main one being, super crispy!

Comment

I have been doing much Open University assignment work, on a somewhat tedious collaborative exercise.

My brain hurts. Spending all day staring at a computer and then all evening doing the same is no fun at all.

But! It's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X