• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Can I come round and visit?
    Boris say NO!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      i use a twelve quid kettle.

#bunchasnobbygits
      Tesco Value kettle, £4 #notsnobby
      Sainsbury’s kettle (can’t remember how much it was) and Sainsbury’s cafetière (ditto)

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        My old machine was the previous model of this: Coffee machine Neff "C17KS61H0" - The Coffee Mate

Cost about a grand, massively disappointing on the milk side of things. Better off with a £300 set up with a kitchen top bean to cup machine with steamer.
        Delongi Magnifica. Had it almost 5 years now, never missed a beat doing 5-10 cups a day.
        Last edited by DaveB; 9 April 2020, 12:10.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Lunch: leek & potato soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich, beetroot sandwich, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Everything you never wanted to know about switches in gaming mice:

YouTube

Who'd have thunk it?

They're fitted with cheap chinese crap switches.

What a surprise.

Along with why the feck does a mouse require a 32 bit processor in the first place?
          you didnt watch all 1hr 15min of this ??
          Married

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            211, 339

Ah, looks like 388 was a typo up there - should have been 338. So up by one in the county, zero in the city.
            250, 386

Comment

I’m going to venture forth to M&S and Sainsbury’s in a bit

Comment

2 x Holland's Cheese and Onion pies for lunch. No time for anything else, WFH is busier than working in the bleddy office!!
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Phone call from the consultant over my sleep apnoea.

"Normal" people stop breathing about 5 times an hour while asleep, I am up to 48
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Phone call from the consultant over my sleep apnoea.

"Normal" people stop breathing about 5 times an hour while asleep, I am up to 48

Comment

and that's just whilst on CUK

Comment

Working...
                      X