• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Glasgow Central station?
    the Scotia bar?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Happened again today! I think someone has decided the crappy window boxes outside the flat above need more regular watering (the tenants don't care so the plants always die but the owner is pernickerty).

I just wish whoever is doing the watering would notice the open window right underneath...
      Maybe they care because they are growing those "tomato" plants that have leaves that can be smoked.....

Comment

Oh BP what a day!

Sending you many virtual hugs.
        Plus extra for the additional part you had to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          the Scotia bar?
          And now! A brand new joke! Definetly not recycled from the 1970s!

Did you hear about the Scotsman who came down to LOndon but loat all his luggage at the station? The cork fell out of the bottle.

Well at least my "jokes" are better than WTFH's singing...

Comment

And about the drunk circumciser? He got the sack.

I had better stop at 2. I believe 3 earns me infraction points.....

Comment

Now watching BBC Scotland - Inside Central Station all about Glasgow Central train station.

Episode 1 expires on Tuesday, so get in quick!
              I'll have a look at that. I might be on it. Either with a look of crushed resignation, as I arrive. Or joyous relief as i'm leaving.

The money would have been nice but as I'm on the best rate I've ever had and had already done some rejigging due to the change in payment terms, I will be fine financially.

No idea what I will do with the time. It's not like I can go to weegieland for a shag.
              Talking of which (weegieland, not your carnal adventures), I noted on the telly the other week on a broadcast from there that the pubs were boarded up. Now, normal weegie pub security is well OTT in any case with those big roller shutters that cover the doors but having queried this on a call today apparently restaurants and whatnot are fully boarded up. The theory being for insurance purposes. Are you able to make enquiries how widespread this phenomenon is?

Comment

I am not familiar with this term?

Presumably it means going to collect meals to fill freezer with.....

I thought you were going to invite HWMBO to your place? For 5 hours of non-stop, uninterrupted, red-hot, steamy cooking for stuff to go in the freezer....
                It's a type of rug/carpet.

Freezer filling only happens when HWMBO visits me. Which won't be for a month at least by the sounds of it

Why is the sad smilie purple?

Comment

Well at least my "jokes" are better than WTFH's singing...
                  debatable, at best.

Comment

Freezer filling only happens when HWMBO visits me. Which won't be for a month at least by the sounds of it

Why is the sad smilie purple?
                    So it gives one piles?

Oh dear, infraction points ahoy....

Comment

aye, - right

or a sea bird, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X