• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a moderate go on the exercise bike, a bit shorter than planned as the right knee started low-key grumbling again. Not as much as yesterday, and it took longer for it to start complaining, so I daresay it’s improving

Comment

Hey LM are you in the Wail?

People reveal the VERY old products they've discovered in their parents' freezers | Daily Mail Online

Andrea Baker, from Dudley in the West Midlands, discovered this 20-year-old bottle of Baileys Original Irish Cream. She wrote on Twitter: 'I found this yesterday... would have tried it, but couldn’t actually pour it out of the bottle so took that as a sign'
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

and Nick!

Comment

The 2013 bag of M&S peas has to be stamped on to get some out.

Freecell: 78%, running average 83%.

Disappointing after yesterday's 96%, and the day before's 100%.

Ho hum.

In the event, I had to stop playing because my legs had gone to sleep and my arse was aching too much to continue.

Plus it was lunch time.

Lunch: poached tomatoes (cherry, 4) and scrambled egg (non leathery), on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), corner yogurt thing, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons whole mean, sunflower seed & spelt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Original post on Bored Panda that the Mail lifted because journalism is too hard for them: 30 People Who Cleaned Their Freezers And Found Shockingly Old Items

Comment

Lunch has been chicken and barley soup, with the usual bits of bread, and was very tasty

Upon examining the recent shopping delivery more closely I realised that they’d sent a half-shoulder of lamb about twice the size I asked for. You pick from three size ranges; I went for the smallest so as not to have too much in the way of leftovers, but the one they sent was right at the top of the highest range. So now I’ll have to decide whether, after the roast dinner I’m planning for Sunday, I use the leftovers to make scouse or Scotch broth. Decision, decisions

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Original post on Bored Panda that the Mail lifted because journalism is too hard for them: 30 People Who Cleaned Their Freezers And Found Shockingly Old Items
                I can't go on Bored Panda I would spend all day on it.

10 minutes glancing at the wail is all I have time for as I waste all my time on CUK!.

Comment

Very sunny out, but still not very warm; nominally 13°C, but the breeze is a bit nippy

Comment

There was a brief shower around lunch time but it didn't last long and the sun soon poked its way between the clouds.

Client is being a pain and now I'm back on working 5 days a week from next week. I went from thinking I would soon be out of a job this morning to now having a bigger job this afternoon.

If only they had made this decision before I'd extended my stay in Glasgow for an extra week.

Comment

gives you three days to get to london, if you get on your bike now............................

Comment

Working...
                      X