• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 stop before me, and if the tracker is to be believed, he's currently at my neighbour's parents house.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      1 stop before me, and if the tracker is to be believed, he's currently at my neighbour's parents house.
      On tenterhooks here…

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        tried to post a link to a ned kelly pic, but it didnae wurk. ;-(
        Wasted journey, it shut at 14:00, isn't open on Saturday, and service, such as it is, is resumed on Monday morning.

Bit more gardening done.

Nearly dead now despite only being out there for 2 hours.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          On tenterhooks here…

Oh sorry, it arrived, then I had work to do, then I walked The Dog (tw).
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Hmmm. Gave up on that online dating years ago now I'm suddenly getting a deluge of email invites from youngish women in London. Fishy.

Seems also there's a comet visible tonight, but I'd need to stay up until early hours to see 'im. Inconsiderate little bar steward.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Nice sunny evening out there now, but I strongly suspect the breeze ruffling the chestnut tree will feel a bit parky if one goes out in it

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Seems also there's a comet visible tonight, but I'd need to stay up until early hours to see 'im. Inconsiderate little bar steward.
                Whenever there's sommat astronomical going on, one can guarantee that there's 10 10ths cloud cover around here.

Tea: Tesco chunky cod in batter, nice enough, orange segments in custard, ditto, and less pippy than yesterday's, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

TV is even more boring now. Loads of old stuff - My Family, Not Going Out, Birds of a Feather, and I'm talking about the main channels here, BBC and ITV. I expect the channels that normally show old stuff like Dave, Drama and Yesterday will be showing Charlie Chaplin movies.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I have spent most of the day in bed. HWMBO made me a mocktail with freshly squeezed orange juice and other tasties now that I've been upright for a couple of hours.

He's just cooking up some spicy lamb chops and rice and other bits for dinner.

It looks like it's been a nice day, none of the things I planned to do got done but there's always tomorrow (which means it'll rain, most likely)

Comment

dinner was chicken jalfrezy <sainsburys taste the difference>
                      very nice too.
                      with a nice red liquid.
                      now HSB 'cos there's feck all worth watching on TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X