• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch had.
    Spammers banned
    Temp hitting 25C in the shade out there.
    Shame I'm on a con call about the B word.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Weather update 23 in shade, 30 degrees in direct sunshine, 1006 mb of air pressure

Thanks all for the century / drivel
      Married

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        And some idiots think that we can just talk it though or shouldn't have fought.
        Quite.

An ex POW I worked with at 3M had to be hidden away even 30 years later when Japanese visited the plant.

He was a slave labourer at a place called Nagasaki in August 1945.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lovely afternoon out there. 23°C, 22° inside. The chestnut trees, still bedecked with bright pink candles, are waving very gently in the light breeze

Comment

Tea towels, oven gloves, and apron all in the wash

Comment

It's made it up to the dizzying heights of 15 degrees today, with cloud and showers briefly interrupted by sunshine.

Comment

32C on the outside thermometer now.

Phew, what a scorcher!

The B call was quite amusing, as someone has documented the cost savings and the question now is "can it be done sooner than December?" (The answer is: "yes, if you can reach a bit deeper into your pockets")
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've never washed my oven gloves.

They stink.

More gardening engardened.

Knackered now.

Once I've had a little rest, it'll be time to make tea.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Outside temperature has plummeted to 22°C now

Just about holding at 23° in here. I’d better get the thick duvet out, just in case

Oh, and the kitchen-related laundry is all done

Comment

The BBC’s getting busy with black & white Hollywood films: BBC iPlayer - Silver Screen Classics

Comment

Working...
                      X