• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One has just swapped the modem thingie for a FTTC modem thing.

Or at least that's what I think I've done.

The fibre gets swapped tomorrow so I thought I'd better see if it worked, like, before the crunch came.

Only had the thing for 3 months.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Clear blue sky hence sunny, 19°C, a very light breeze, and not noticeably humid

Apparently we’re on target for 23° later, so a little less than yesterday.

Windows remain functional

Comment

<taps screen>

Is this thing on?

Sun's out.

It's shining on the grey clouds.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Windows remain functional
        Other operating systems are available.

Since I had to move stuff in the hall so I could change over the modem thingies, I took the opportunity to clean behind & under stuff that hasn't moved in yonks, not to mention stuff that hasn't move in yonks*2.

I think there's stuff that hasn't moved in yonks**2 as well but that stuff is probably welded to the floor now.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 21 May 2020, 09:56.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Thursday - trundle day

Weather - nice, warm, 19 degrees

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Chicken Wings Adobo, rice
          Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
            Thursday - trundle day
            I forgot to trundle last week, and whoever trundled the week before didn’t, so the recycling bin is now full. I will therefore be putting my recycling in one of the neighbouring bins

I’m tempted to leave ours, just to see if one of the other flats will do it this week or next. Maybe I can get them trained through inconvenience

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I forgot to trundle last week, and whoever trundled the week before didn’t, so the recycling bin is now full. I will therefore be putting my recycling in one of the neighbouring bins

I’m tempted to leave ours, just to see if one of the other flats will do it this week or next. Maybe I can get them trained through inconvenience
              Maybe they too will start putting their rubbish in one of the neighbouring bins instead

Comment

No trundling required here but I will have to get back into the routine once I get home

It's brightened up a fair bit, I can see blue sky.

Weather app says it's 11 degrees and raining

Comment

drivel for century
                  Married

Comment

Ah you turn up again just to get the century

Comment

just coincidence
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X