• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ good news on the house offer. Hopefully a simple enough transaction

Comment

Morning all

Windy but sunny, blue skies interspersed with fluffy clouds.

Currently 13 degrees and it seems like it will stay that way. Rain forecast from mid morning onwards.

First coffee being drunk.

HWMBO and the eldest are off to some charitable effort this morning, cooking for the needy. I have to get the youngest up by 11am.

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Grey sky.

Windy.

No current precipitation.

Sunless.

Apple tree waving about a lot.

Friday by all accounts.

Smalls in the WM.

Dunno if I'll peg 'em out yet, though it looks like a good drying day if the rain holds off.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

TFIF, etc.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shirts in the WM, smalls in the TD.

I couldn't be arsed to peg them out.

<hiatus>

Glad to see the phone scammers are back on line.

I was hoping the virus had killed 'em all.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 May 2020, 08:46.

Comment

My only meeting for the day is done.

I actually have very little to do today as a new project is doing agile = no documentation, the original project is on hold, and a side project seems to have gone quiet.

Wind is up and it's raining.

Comment

Morning denizens

Partly cloudy out and very windy, but no sign of rain either overnight or forthcoming

Annoying music person up the road finally STFU at about half two last night, by which time I was so pissed off with them that I couldn’t get to sleep until about half three

The hardware shop over the road has reopened!

Comment

Microsoft have open-sourced GW-BASIC for 8086, from 1983

Interestingly, the comments in the source refer to the registers of the Z80, for example GW-BASIC/GWMAIN.ASM at edf82c2ebf6bfe099c2054e0ae125c3efe5769c4 . microsoft/GW-BASIC . GitHub which goes on about [H,L], [D,E], and [B,C] but uses BX, DX, and CX for the corresponding purposes

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Microsoft have open-sourced GW-BASIC for 8086, from 1983

Interestingly, the comments in the source refer to the registers of the Z80, for example GW-BASIC/GWMAIN.ASM at edf82c2ebf6bfe099c2054e0ae125c3efe5769c4 . microsoft/GW-BASIC . GitHub which goes on about [H,L], [D,E], and [B,C] but uses BX, DX, and CX for the corresponding purposes

Comment

Smalls out of the TD.

Shirts out of the TD.

Cottons in the WM.

Freecell score (ongoing): 71%.

Not in the zone today at all.

Lunch: poached tomato and leathery scrambled egg on Morrisons multiseed toast (stale), bramble jelly sandwich and beetroot sandwich on same (to get rid), red corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Oh, and a couple of pickled onions.

Comment

Working...
                      X