• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An armchair has appeared in the front garden. I wonder if somebody’s moving out? Always troubling when somebody does that as you don’t know who you’ll end up with next

Could just be a surplus armchair though, I suppose. Or maybe it's broken or something.

Comment

Sausage rolls for lunch

Comment

Ear canal’s even more swollen today. Shoved some steroid cream down there. No idea if it’ll make it better or worse

Comment

Mundane laundry nearly done

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            An armchair has appeared in the front garden. I wonder if somebody’s moving out? Always troubling when somebody does that as you don’t know who you’ll end up with next

Could just be a surplus armchair though, I suppose. Or maybe it's broken or something.
            Indeed.

I awaiting news of who's bought next door.

I should have bought it myself but I didn't know it had been put on the market.

Actually I should have sold this one & kept my parents' house.

Ho hum.

Freecell disaster: 84% after taking most of the day to get it back to that, running average 83%.

Yesterday & Saturday it was 100% & 90%.

Or something.

Lunch: 3 x corned dog sandwiches on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed & spelt (1), Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed (1), Morrisons multiseed (1), bramble jelly sandwich on something or other, corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I fecking hate mondays.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Well, that was… different

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Well, that was… different
                Personally, i don't think he is a very good communicator, what was his job again ?

Director of Communications !
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                  Personally, i don't think he is a very good communicator, what was his job again ?

Director of Communications !
                  Must delegate a lot

Comment

Much like his sockpuppet then.

Tea: more of yesterday's roast chicken breast (skinless, M&S, BBE a long time ago), orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

It must be observed that my flatulence yesterday was beyond reasonable belief and seems to be getting worse.

Entertainment: The Bletchley Park thing on BBC2 at 19:00.

Timeless S1 E3.

Monkman & Seagull's Genius thing at 21:00 on BBC2 (hopefully a bit better than last week).

The Rocket. A steam driven Difference Engine. The bicycle, including a penny farthing & The Rover Safety bicycle, Portland Cement.

Nazi Megastructures on More4 at 22:00.

After which collection of joy, it'll be TFBSZ.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 May 2020, 21:17.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ice cream van tinkling away in the side road over the way. Not sure how the two metre thing works there, unless they’ve got an orang-utan working in it

Comment

Working...
                      X