• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corned beef sandwiches (white bloomer) for lunch

Running rather low on bread now, but I’m planning to make a Sainsbury’s run later in the week

Comment

One bird box...

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        One bird box...

Comment

One bird box...

Has it got a spy camera in it?

Comment

Duw there's posh the birds must be up around your way.

Lunch: Heinz tomato soup with basil, Morrisons multiseed bread, corned dog and beetroot sandwich on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread (it's getting state quicker than the other), corner yog thing (red), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Freecell score: 94%, running average, as ever: 83%.

Bit better than yesterday but the last game took forever to get out. I hate those.

<hiatus>

In other news, the dump is open.

However one must make an appointment to use it.

And it is necessary to provide proof of residence.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 May 2020, 13:48.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Has it got a spy camera in it?

No, I thought I'd see if I could build one first of all. It would be relatively easy to add one in - the right side of the box unclips at the bottom and hinges up, also it's deeper than a normal box - roughly 25cm internal depth, so I could get a camera in.

Might see if Nick (or others) has a raspberry pi cam or other suggestion.

Comment

No, I thought I'd see if I could build one first of all. It would be relatively easy to add one in - the right side of the box unclips at the bottom and hinges up, also it's deeper than a normal box - roughly 25cm internal depth, so I could get a camera in.

I think mudskipper would be the canonical source of info - I imagine she’s explored all the possibilities

Comment

I've built a Raspi Motion Sensing IR Camera. Dead easy using MotionEyeOS. The biggest issue is delivering (consistent & continuous) power to a remote device.

Home . ccrisan/motioneyeos Wiki . GitHub

Install MotionEyeOS on Raspberry Pi | Random Nerd Tutorials
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    I've built a Raspi Motion Sensing IR Camera. Dead easy using MotionEyeOS. The biggest issue is delivering (consistent & continuous) power to a remote device.

For power, I have 2 options - solar+battery or get a 10 metre cable. If the box stays where the old one was, then in terms of data it's within bluetooth range of the house

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post

try a powerbank ups.

Any reason not to use a USB power bank as an UPS? - Raspberry Pi Forums

or something posher!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X