• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Tired today

Down to a postively chilly 13 degrees and a forecast high of 17. Cloudy (confirmed by a look out the window) but no precipitation expected.

Two coffees imbibed so far. About to put a pain au raisin in the oven for breakfast.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day, dry, 11°C

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Chicken Curry, Rice, Naan

Weather - bit grey, moderate breeze
        Married

Comment

Exercise bicycling done

No personal bests today as my right knee seemed a little discontented so I took it fairly easy. And then the instep of my left foot developed cramp towards the end, so I didn't close the exercise ring either. But there's only a couple of minutes to go, which will come about naturally from things like going out the back to lock the gate, and messing about in the kitchen

Comment

Morning all

Slightly overcast out, but a pleasant walk with The Dog (tw)

Bread had risen well over night. I put it in the oven when I got in from the walk, then forgot about it until I got a meeting reminder. It was in for about 50 mins, but looks (and sounds) OK.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Freecell score: 92%, running average 83%.

Lunch: lentil <not very pfffft> soup (Heinz), Morrisons multiseed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed, Tesco spam & mustard (Irish, strong) on same, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Heinz tomato soup (with bread of both colours) for lunch, stocks thereof having been replenished during last week's shopping adventure

Comment

Decided it was about time I started to use up the mini pitta breads in the freezer so lunch has been a haddock fish finger in two mini pittas.

If I'm peckish again later, I may have another one

Comment

Remote Proctored Exam IT cockup.

PearsonVue couldn't get the online exam authorisation to work on my laptop (3 times). Each time took 30-45 minutes, and by the time my suggestion to use another laptop was accepted, the time for the Exam expired and was no longer able to begin, or reschedule.

Another hour on hold waiting for PearsonVue to answer the phone and I have to "wait until at least Monday" so that they can re-authorise it...

End of the day, the aggravation and half-day billing lost.

Namaste, breathe deep.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Decided it was about time I started to use up the mini pitta breads in the freezer so lunch has been a haddock fish finger in two mini pittas.

If I'm peckish again later, I may have another one
                      I did get peckish but instead opted to have some freshly expired (BBE 26-05-2020) ryvita instead

Comment

Working...
                      X