• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit dark over Bill's mother's
    Married

Comment

Just watching on UTube. about restaurants opening in Manila

Online track and trace on phone to declare you are well

Online menu so no need to handle menus

Brilliant !!!

UK Gov - are you listening !!??
      Married

Comment

Exercise bike done

Bit late today, but it meant I got all three rings closed within a minute or so of each other

Comment

Wonder if some rookie new mod could come along, see title of this thread and delete it?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Wonder if some rookie new mod could come along, see title of this thread and delete it?
            Needs a Thread Preservation Order slapping on it!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Hopefully the induction process has a section on preserving the sanctity of TPD

Comment

A walk has been walked, for the first time in a good few days. According to Google maps, approximately 3.2 miles done.

Very warm out. Clear skies with a few clouds.

The rain I thought was imminent earlier was no more than a pathetic moistening that amounted to very little indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Needs a Thread Preservation Order slapping on it!
                  I'd have to check, but I think when a thread is deleted, it's just marked as invisible in the database and not actually removed. So it would be possible to resurrect it

Deleted posts are definitely just marked 'deleted', but they're still in the database, so I'd be surprised if that doesn't apply to threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    A walk has been walked, for the first time in a good few days. According to Google maps, approximately 3.2 miles done.

Very warm out. Clear skies with a few clouds.

The rain I thought was imminent earlier was no more than a pathetic moistening that amounted to very little indeed.
                    It's going dark out again and the radar app shows a cluster of extremely heavy rain moving in, but it looks like the best of it'll pass about a mile south of here

Glad I'm not on the A14 right now: it appears to be completely obscured by thunder and lightning at the moment

Comment

late drivel for century
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X