• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

The petition worked then?
    petition? you're having a laff.

just the usual moderator hypocrisy.

7 day bans are not equal.

one lasts 24 hours (old smeghead) while mine lasted a month.

favouritism? i couldn't possibly comment.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I think he was asked to leave Austria recently. I'm sure if he wants to tell us what he was up to there, he'll start a thread on it.

Its an ill wind?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        Crikey, do you have one of those exotic, mixed breed alpaca-gators unicorns or a common vet-intensive King Charles Cavalier Spaniel?

Nah but after his owner had him gelded the risks of complications are larger.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Nah but after his owner had him gelded the risks of complications are larger.

SHE.

We’ve already done this in another thread.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Weather latest - few quiet rumbles of thunder, no lightning, no rain, no sun

<hiatus>

just started light drizzle

<bit more of an hiatus>

big rumbles of thunder, heavier drizzle, lightning
            Last edited by AndyGarbs; 17 June 2020, 15:25.
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Hello there! How's tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                SHE.

We’ve already done this in another thread.
                Do keep up.

You have had the OP already? Does Mrs WTFH know she is in a same sex relationship?

The joke was that you were looking for pet insurance for YOU after YOU had been done (I assume to stop you ruining the furniture).

Comment

Looks like thunderstorms are back on the schedule - there's one between here and Rutland at the moment which might head this way

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Looks like thunderstorms are back on the schedule - there's one between here and Rutland at the moment which might head this way
                    It's here!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Walk walked.

Or about 90% of it, I didn't bother with the bit up to the viewless point today since it's a bit wet.

Not sure I feel better for it but at least it got me off my chair for a while.

There's some pretentious winkers waffling on The Meja Show on the wireless.

<hiatus>

More boring winkers on PM waffling on about Association Football to endlessly tedious length.

Tea: The last of Sunday's roast lamb with carrots & onions, stewed gooseberries and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: HSB S1 E8 "Up in Arms" wherein Renko gets upset. Nothing new there then.

Shock & Awe: BBC4: 2000.

Timeless S2 E10: "Chinatown" wherein our heroes replication BTTF2.

Really: Dr Pimplepoper at 22:00

"Sapphire & Steel" at 23:00.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 June 2020, 17:13.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X