• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided I want to bake a cake tomorrow. Now to decide what cake that will be.

Comment

oooh race to century - drivel
      Married

Comment

Just remembered I said I'd drop the car off at 0830 tomorrow. Why do I book things in for a time that means I don't get a nice lie in on a day off?

Comment

but if LM wants it i can be a gent !!
          Married

Comment

next one LM
            Married

Comment

Ooh what a gent!

i was hoping no-one would notice.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Dammit now I have competition.
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                  I tried to edit before it got seen

Comment

Tea: the last portion of chilli con carne with rice, stewed gooseberries and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment:

Timeless "The Miracle of Xmas I & II" wherein our heroes attempt to undie Rufus.

HSB S1 E9 "Your Kind, My Kind, Humankind" wherein our heroes do stuff.

Sapphire & Steel.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 June 2020, 16:33.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I decided my legs could do with a change from exercise bicycling, so I took them for a walk instead. It's become quite a nice evening out there, sunny and Simpsonesque yet still pleasantly cool at 16°C

Green ring not quite closed yet, but the deficit is so slight I'll make it up just to-ing and fro-ing between the chair and the kitchen when making dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X