• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Drizzly.

Dire.

Dreadful.

Friday.

Smalls out of the WM & into the TD.

Shirts in the WM.

Oh, will this joy never end?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Fish and Chips + Mushy Peas

Weather - intermittent rain, n o wind, 994 hPa, according to the forecast its gonna be hot, hot, next week
      Married

Comment

Morning all.

Dull, cool, slight breeze. TGIF
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all

Not quite raining, but I took a jacket with me anyway. Also wore wellies for the first time in ages, which slowed down my walking speed.

Now just wondering what joys today will bring.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, not raining now but it has been overnight, 14°C

Apparently it'll continue in much the same vein all day, albeit with a 50/50 chance of some showers around lunchtime.

Not sure whether there's any need to go shopping today. I suspect not, but if I do, it'll be this evening.

Comment

Morning all

Car was dropped off successfully for its MOT and service. I'll have done less than 2,000 miles since the last one, I reckon.

In the before time, I would have stopped on my way home for a nice breakfast. Today, just a brisk walk.

Overcast, signs of overnight rain. 16 degrees but feels warm and muggy. 1011 mBar, slightly up on yesterday. Forecast is for a shower around lunchtime and a high of 19.

Second coffee made.

Now what to do while waiting for the car to be ready?

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Trip to toilet down, brown ring now closed.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Made another random fridge contents omlette, this time using up the bacon I forgot the other day. Stuffed.

Tea towels, dishcloths and bathroom towels in the WM.

I may hoover. I also want to strip the bed linen so I can take the duvet down to the cleaners.

I'll have another cuppa first, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X