• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's classic movie was the great Ice Cold in Alex (1958), restored in HD, which I haven't seen in a number of years. An excellent film

Goodnight all

Comment

morning
      clear blue in sunny sarf herts
      monday
      meh

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - not sure, MrsAG gone to Aldi

Weather - clear blue sky, breezy, 13 degrees, 1008 hPa steady
        Married

Comment

Morning all

Off to hospital in an hour to get the results.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all

Off to hospital in an hour to get the results.
            Good luck! Hope it goes well (both the results and the general orderliness at the hospital)

Comment

Morning folks

Lovely morning, already 17 degrees and forecast to reach 23 this afternoon. Morning cloud will disspate by lunchtime. Barometer has lept up to 1023 mBar.

Not working today, undecided what I will do. I should get out and about but the presence of other people tends to ruin the enjoyment.

Comment

Your home appears to be not a million miles from mine, Do I need to have a word with The Wife?
                Maybe. I'll have a word with my little puppet parrot. Actually, just noticed the trip is backwards. I live near B not A.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Maybe. I'll have a word with my little puppet parrot. Actually, just noticed the trip is backwards. I live near B not A.
                  So do I - I'm to the west of B, although will be heading east towards Redhill shortly.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Tonight's classic movie was the great Ice Cold in Alex (1958), restored in HD, which I haven't seen in a number of years. An excellent film

Goodnight all
                    Back when Sylvia Sims was a fox.

Morning all

Dry.

White sky.

Sunless.

Monday.

Telex machine much too clean again and there's a bunch of feckwhits warbling away about nonsense on the wireless.

It was ever thus, though I particularly dislike this particular bunch of feckwhits since it includes Osborne and Bliar, neither of whom would I piss on if they were on fire.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      So do I - I'm to the west of B, although will be heading east towards Redhill shortly.

Great Xoggy the coast is clear!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X