• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning fine peoples

It's dull and overcast out. Currently 14 degrees, forecast high 19-20. Low chance of rain but also low chance of the sun making a significant appearance. Pressure remains at 1008 mBar.

First coffee being drunk.

Right knee is behaving, left knee is playing up. The right knee mostly complains when going down stairs. The left knee complains on level ground. I have been researching knee exercises and did some last night before bed. As expected, each knee complained about different exercises!

Comment

Now onto second coffee!

The first one tasted so nice and was the perfect temperature. One of those mornings when a cuppa just hits the spot.

This means the second one will be a disappointment.

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - not sure

Weather - windy, chilly, bit of sun now and then, 12 degrees, 992 increasing
        Married

Comment

Morning all
          it was blue skies when we went out on our walk earlier, by the end of it the high winds had blown in clouds.
          Looks like it might rain
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day, 13°C out, 20° within, and still quite windy

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Right knee is behaving, left knee is playing up. The right knee mostly complains when going down stairs. The left knee complains on level ground. I have been researching knee exercises and did some last night before bed. As expected, each knee complained about different exercises!
              My knees have been grumbling a bit too. Serves me right for overdoing it on the exercise bike

They're improving slowly, but maybe I should look into these knee exercises of which you speak <- knee-exercising smilie

Comment

Morning all.

Apologies for the weather, it's been crap ever since my golf balls arrived on Saturday.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Morning all.

Apologies for the weather, it's been crap ever since my golf balls arrived on Saturday.

a bad Golfer blames his balls!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Third coffee - accompanied by two McVities Digestive biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Third coffee - accompanied by two McVities Digestive biscuits.

Indeed 3rd coffee + 2 malted milk biscuits.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X