• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    As I bought four hotdogs and four finger buns, lunch was once again a hot dog in a bun.

This time I bothered to make up some proper mustard. That stuff definitely clears parts Dijon simply cannot reach!
    Heinz yellow mustard works well on hot dogs. (says something like New York Deli Style on the bottle)
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Heinz yellow mustard works well on hot dogs. (says something like New York Deli Style on the bottle)
      I agree. I just don't have them often enough to warrant buying any

Comment

Lunch has been sausages in finger rolls, thereby throwing away any improvements made by exercising. Well worth it though

Comment

I agree. I just don't have them often enough to warrant buying any
          AYCOTBAC?

Heinz Yellow Mustard 240g | Star Bargains
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Lunch was leftover cauliflower cheese.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

There's only so much mustard I feel the need to keep on hand

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                The temperature has hurtled up to 19.9 deg, though it seems colder.

It's much colder & windier outside.
                It stopped hurtling and I eventually turned the fan heater on once I couldn't feel my feet any more.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  It stopped hurtling and I eventually turned the fan heater on once I couldn't feel my feet any more.
                  20.6° in here. It's odd how that feels a tad chilly now, even though just a few months ago I would have been turning the fire off once the room got that warm

Comment

The best bit about my tea this evening was that I fancied a fried egg with it and it came out absolutely perfect.

I am a very contented bunny.

Comment

The best bit about my tea this evening was that I fancied a fried egg with it and it came out absolutely perfect.

I am a very contented bunny.
                      Rabbits eat eggs? - i thought they were herbivores.

dinner, after a hard day of incantationisating, was two pork loin chops in a mustard and honey glaze, with chips, peas, and, you guessed it, - rioja <blanco>

ents is endeavour and maybe foyle's war.

i'm stuffed now. the chops were too small to have only one, you see.

Comment

Working...
                      X