• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Morning all. Someone left the Flora out overnight after cooking with it and it's turn to snot. Therefore, dry toast and a mug of tea for breakfast.

A grey day in all senses, with a cloudy blanket covering the Mancunian sky.
    You wouldn't have that problem with proper butter

Comment

Hello again.

I dozed off and on from about 1 am onwards so am very tired this morning.

Quite bright out, patches of blue to be seen. Current temperature is 17 degrees, forecast to reach 21 later with 50% chance of rain. Pressure dropped to 1004 mBar.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        You wouldn't have that problem with proper butter
        I know but we've got people in the house who prefer plastic.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all
          Blue skies earlier on the walk, but a bit overcast now.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, though not quite as heavily overcast as it has been - there's some almost-gaps which I could imagine might let some wan sunshine through, but which probably won't

Rain forecast for some fairly indeterminate time later, with the peak probability of 80% around teatime

Comment

The morning's doze from 06:30ish until 08:45 was accompanied by DSOTM on Pulse, and Doremifahsohlatidoh.

Both ran to completion (aside from the last track on the Doremi CD) which is unusual.

Now feeling a bit more human in a designer of weapons of mass destruction sort of way.

Raining here, and the pressure is 1003.

Temperature is 20 deg in here but that's largely down to the fan heater, whereas in the hall it's 18.1 deg.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Morning all

Was looking after a very dizzy MrsAG yesterday

Anyhoo, MrsAG better this morning

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - pizza (from yesterday)

Weather - cloudy, few bright spells, 16 degrees, 989 hPa increasing
                  Married

Comment

Morning all

Grey, cloudy, a bit murky out.

Too late to bed and woken up by CovKids for too many nights running.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed
                      I'm going to have to satisfy my curiosity by looking clueless: green ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X