• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell vetran, that takes me back a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Someone let suity run the patching cycle.

We've not risked doing another patching cycle since the day I accidentally became a mod and no one has worked out how to remove me yet.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Freecell score: 100%, running average 83%.

Lunch: scrambed egg and poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (very thick crust), ham and mustard (english) sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Feeling a bit odd, maybe that getting up at sparrow fart doesn't altogether agree with me.

There's a small patch of blue sky across the valley, there's tidy then, boyo.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 July 2020, 11:57.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          We've not risked doing another patching cycle since the day I accidentally became a mod and no one has worked out how to remove me yet.

I did suggest getting your carer to up your meds!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That explains so much.

Worst Mod Ever.

Comment

Well you've not acted like one yet so I think we are OK....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Admin Control Panel -> Users -> Edit User -> Primary Usergroup and select "Banned Users" from the list

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Lots of rain has arrived

Very gloomy with it. It makes a change, and the trees will be pleased
                  Either it's moving south or there's more heading north (CBA to check the rain radar). Just had a flurry of rain deposit itself as forecast.

Three coffees and two digestives had so far today. Now deciding what to have for lunch.

That Chris Packham fella is whining on the Jeremy Vine show about barn owls or some such. Not sure which of them likes the sound of their own voice more.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Well you've not acted like one yet so I think we are OK....
                    Ooooh, buuuuuuurn!

Comment

Maybe I should drivel a bit while I ponder on lunch options

Comment

Working...
                      X