• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd almost forgotten it was Saturday. I had a moment of confusion last night and thought it was Saturday then. The days seem to be merging into one.

Grey and dull out. Not very nice and it's making be feel tired.

Comment

Right, sod this. I'm having a cup of tea then I'm off out for a walk.

Comment

And I've ordered an Apple Watch. Been thinking about it for a while but now I can have a green ring of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          And I've ordered an Apple Watch. Been thinking about it for a while but now I can have a green ring of my own.
          It's a hard taskmaster

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            just eat lots of spinach and asparagus.
            cheaper, and doesn't expose you to that toxic ecosystem where everything begins with i

Comment

Tea: spag bol, stewed gooseberries with custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainments: HSB S2 E16 "Personal Foul" wherein the precinct plays the gangs at bastketball.

HSB S2 E17: "The Shooter" wherein two cops get shot, one terminally.

HSB S2 E18: "Invasion of the Third World Body Snatchers" wherein Renko's dad's body gets stolen.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 July 2020, 19:50.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                just eat lots of spinach and asparagus.
                cheaper, and doesn't expose you to that toxic ecosystem where everything begins with i

And get a cheap n cheerful activity tracker.

Comment

I am quite miffed to discover that I (a) don't have any WD40 and (b) don't have a broad tipped pair of pliers.

The latter I definitely remember owning so I've lost them at some point. The pointy tipped ones I do have can't get sufficient purchase on the offending item.

One of my kitchen gadgets has ceased up due to a design flaw that allows water in to part of the mechanism and I don't have the tools to hand to tell it to behave.

Another thing to take down to the parentals tomorrow for my Dad to look at.

Comment

dinner was chicken jalfrezy, with rice and naan.
                    oh, and, obviously, Rioja.
                    ents HSB 3:15 - the moon over uranus.
                    oh, and 3:16 - it's a doubler.*
                    that bloody woman!
                    and the chief reminds me of lots of Powerpoint Monkeys it's been my misfortune to have had to educate over the years.
                    still watch it though.
                    young Montalbano later.

*and belker gets his leg over!!
                    Last edited by BR14; 4 July 2020, 19:45.

Comment

HSB S2 now concluded.

S3 next.

Currently watching the 2nd paart of the "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation: The Revelation".

More lunes.

Whether they're more or less lunatic than the antivaxer anti5G antiCV19 nutjobs on the BBC news thing is questionable.

The world really has gone mad.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 July 2020, 20:03.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X