• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    How the hell do you get a cow into a fifth-floor apartment?
    Maybe it was only a baby cow initially?

Comment

Morning all

Blue skies some cloud scurrying about. Currently 15 degrees with a forecast high of 21 later. Very low risk of precipitation. Barometer has lept up to 1015 mBar.

Feeling a bit fed up today. Hopefully I'll snap out of it as I'm already fed of being fed up.

First coffee being drunk.

R4 on for a change from the R2 I've had on for a few weeks. Salient questions being asked about why you can get on a plane for several hours but not sit in a theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Maybe it was only a baby cow initially?
        I think it's more likely to do with the size of the lift..
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I think it's more likely to do with the size of the lift..
          I'm not sure the sort of apartment building found on the Hill is likely to have a lift, and even if it does, it won't work.

The method of extracting said cow is even less successful than finding its "down" genes.

Just found a site that lists all the bit part actors over the seven years of HSB.

Guest Appearances

One of the saddest of the lot is Dominique Dunne, who played an abused woman.

She didn't need makeup because she'd been beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend, who subsequently strangled her.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
            CBS, etc here. It appears I may have got a bit of a tan yesterday while doing home improvements on the property I bought for my African ladies.
            I have also managed to bugger my shoulder at the same time. TENS machine going on shortly.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy out, but not as breezy as it has been. Sun's trying to break through from time to time, 14°°C and rising, and sunshine predicted for later

Comment

<- manly and socially distanced

+1
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How the hell do you get a cow into a fifth-floor apartment?

I think its the same way those in "My 600lb life" they started small and someone fed them.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    I think its the same way those in "My 600lb life" they started small and someone fed them.
                    Jerry Springer didn't rescue the cow though?

Comment

after my last visit to general I won't be back for a while..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X