• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Mrs LM seriously considering invoking Plan C: complete career change for both of us. I'm not averse to it but it will involve relocation and it surprises me because she's always said that she didn't want to move away from her mum (currently c. 10 miles away).
    Maybe a few months without ready access to her due to lockdown made her realise she doesn't need to be so close after all?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Ioan Gruffudd in a totally not typecast role. I was very disappointed that Forever was cancelled as that had a superb premise.
      Yes, that cancellation disappointed me too.

Did you ever watch "Ringer"?

Ringer (TV Series 2011–2012) - IMDb

Now watching Roswell: New Mexico S2 E4 "What If God Was One of Us? ".

One of the leads from the 1999 version has made a guest appearance.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 14 July 2020, 19:43.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Yes, that cancellation disappointed me too.

Did you ever watch "Ringer"?

Ringer (TV Series 2011–2012) - IMDb

Now watching Roswell: New Mexico S2 E4 "What If God Was One of Us? ".

One of the leads from the 1999 version has made a guest appearance.
        With added Buffy! Superb. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Must remember to take my glasses when I go to the local shop. A while ago I stopped in for a tube of toothpaste and, when I got home, found I'd purchased a tube of denture fixative. Today I wanted a box of tissues and almost went to the counter with a box of ladies' sanitary pads.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Binge-watched our way to the last episode of Cardinal. Only about 15 mins left to go, but the guineas need putting to bed.

Will need suggestions soon for the next crime drama.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The contents of the kitchen bin don't keep so well in the warmer weather, so I carted the bin bag out the back. Could easily have got a few more days' worth in there if I'd tamped it down, but a couple of flies had started hanging around taking an interest

And while out there, the neighbourhood bats were swooping around doing their thing. I've left the kitchen window open in the hope the flies will get bored with the lack of bin contents and head outside, where the bats can have them for supper - or I suppose it would be breakfast, as they're on the night shift

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Much going on out there?

Comment

Not much going on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X