• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do walk at least 45 min a day but ain't kept to my evening Cross Trainer/weights schedule this week.

Pity there's not a sort of implanted Fitbit thingy that forces one to do things, if you don't meet your mandatory exercise schedule it gives you electric shocks.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

3rd estate agent just been round.
      He's from the agency that sold us the house.

His initial valuation is about 100k higher than the lowest.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        I do walk at least 45 min a day but ain't kept to my evening Cross Trainer/weights schedule this week.

Pity there's not a sort of implanted Fitbit thingy that forces one to do things, if you don't meet your mandatory exercise schedule it gives you electric shocks.
        The Apple Watch uses haptics to tap you on the wrist at ten to the hour to remind you to stand up and move around a bit if you haven't already in that hour, until you've closed the blue ring for the day

Comment

Lunch has been a roast pork and apple sauce sandwich (wholemeal bread)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

I need something like that. A cattle prod might get me off my behind

Comment

Freecell score: 89%, running average 83% (83.333333333333%).

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed toast (other crust, very thick), red corner yog, beetroot sandwich on same, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I think I'll go for a walk in a little while since the legs are complaining about lack of exercise, particularly the one I fecked up back in Feb.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch will be a Steak and Craft Ale pie from Aldi's "Specially Selected" range. I'll report back later.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Lunch will be a Steak and Craft Ale pie from Aldi's "Specially Selected" range. I'll report back later.
                  [waits with bated breath]

Comment

Lunch was a bar of Ritter Sport with whole hazelnuts, gradually eaten over the course of late morning-lunch time.

Comment

Walk walked.

Nice enough out there, even some wan sunshine.

Noticed an infestation of himalayan balsam, foul stuff.

Tea: more of roast shoulder of lamb with carrots & onions, orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: HSB S4 E5: "Doris in Wonderland ": not an easy watch.

HSB S4 E6: "Praise Dilaudid "

HSB S4 E7: "Goodbye, Mr. Scripps " "dedicated to the memory of Michael Conrad". Though he appears in E7, 8, 9, & 10.

HSB S4 E8: "Midway to What? " where ancient history returns to bite Lt Hunter.

Oh, and Roswell: New Mexico S2 E5 "I'll Stand by You" wherein we have an alien heart transplant.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 July 2020, 21:07.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X