• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Lunch will be a Steak and Craft Ale pie from Aldi's "Specially Selected" range. I'll report back later.
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    [waits with bated breath]
    Maybe it did for him?

Comment

Watching this

BBC iPlayer - imagine... - 2020: This House Is Full of Music

About a family of six siblings (and a friend), who are all hyper talented musicians, and how they have kept themselves occupied after they all went home to their parents' house in Nottingham for lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Maybe it did for him?

Not much of a recommendation then?

Comment

Pie day here too: Pukka chicken and mushroom, with chips, peas and gravy. Very nice indeed

Comment

Discovered this afternoon that whoever is meddling with my grandparents' grave didn't take the hint in my note & feck off.

It's covered with even more stones now.

Currently debating about my next move.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                [waits with bated breath]
                Apologies, went out for a bit and forgot to report back.

Excellent value for money, best "from frozen via a supermarket" pie I've ever had.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Maybe it did for him?

LM Jr made tea, that had more chance of doing for me.

To be fair to him, he managed chicken kiev and chips quite well and, dare I say it, knows how to oven-cook chips better than his mother.

Condiment was Heinze Fiery Chilli Tomato Ketchup. I was trying to place the taste and it's McDonald's sweet curry sauce with the heat seriously turned up. Very nice.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Back to the telly tonight for ST:TNG S4E16, Galaxy's Child (TV Episode 1991). It's a pretty good one

Either a nearby arms dump has just blown up or somebody's let off a bunch of fireworks but stopped very quickly

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Dry.

Grey.

Sunless.

Dismal.

Thursday.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X