• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon on toast for breakfast, with brown sauce (Daddies, not HP for a change).

New bag of coffee started, not as strong as the previous stuff but still very nice.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

One for the lady geeks.

Henry Cavill on Instagram: “This kind of material isn't for everyone....viewer discretion is advised. You may see a lot of parts that you haven't seen before. #PC…”
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all (just about)

Had a deliciously long lie in, much needed after a week of rubbish sleep.

Sunny, blue sky with the odd blob/wisp of cloud. Currently 24 degrees with a forecast high of 27 this afternoon. Low chance of rain overnight. Barometer up to 1019 mBar.

Breakfast was some toast and marmite washed down with a coffee.

Comment

HWMBO is currently watching that and giving me a running commentary.

<UPDATE>

Turns out that Superman lives up the road from me, in South Ken
          Last edited by ladymuck; 17 July 2020, 11:02.

Comment

Just restored a few database tables from backup to get back to a known good state then reapply the finally-working stuff I've done this morning. Then I realised the backup pre-dated the stuff I finished off last night that's taken me most of the week to get working

Still, that was mainly time spent working out how to do it, and I had some of the important bits saved elsewhere. Only took thirty minutes this time to redo the stuff I'd wiped out

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Tin of paint has arrived.

How about the wine?

Comment

Walk walked.

Road traffic quite busy, there was a queue near the cemetery.

Shirts into and out of the TD & duly roughly ironed.

Cottons in the WM, due out at 13:30ish.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower toast (crust, not as thick as the Sunflower & pumpkin seed crust), red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Wine has arrived!

And importantly, that means 5 more cardboard boxes for packing stuff into.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TWAO is busily covering our Glorious Leader's latest half arsed statements.

How are the mighty fallen.

Comment

Couple of rounds of buttered wholemeal toast for lunch, as it's quick and easy and reasonably filling

Comment

<taps screen>

Is this thing working?

Seven buckets of windfall apples collected & consigned to the compost heap.

More digging done in preparing the soon to be lawn.

Where the feck all these weeds came from in a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X