• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk walked.

It's turned all Simpsonsesque, complete with fluffy white clouds, mare's tail clouds and chem trails.

Once I've cooled down a bit it'll be time for a bit more gardening.

I see that the idle git next door managed to cut the hay on his big lawn which is all he ever manages.

The two smaller lawns remain hayfields.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sunny day, and tits out in the garden (of the bird variety). Must be 2nd brood? Other types welcome.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Isn’t that the one DrS posted last night?

I was looking at Heavens Above: ISS - Visible Passes (location suitably adjusted for DrS’s locale)
        Bump.

There's a bright one tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Half day as I'm off to Wyboston this afternoon to pick up HWMBO.

That like one of those role play dates? You pretend to meet in a bar etc...
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            That like one of those role play dates? You pretend to meet in a bar etc...
            I suspect not. He's already warned me he's likely to fall asleep in the car!

Comment

Lunch: lentil <pfffft> soup, ham and mustard sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Just remembered this series of novels from long long ago:

JAMES McCLURE (1939-2006)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I suspect not. He's already warned me he's likely to fall asleep in the car!

That's no good where is his stamina?

Have a great time.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

And before that, I remembered to get the soup going in the slow cooker

Comment

Friends coming over for a braai this evening. Boerewors and home-made burgers. Scruff home-made cherry ice-cream and fruit salad for the burps...

Rule of "no wine on a school-night" might be bent...Life is not a dress-rehearsal.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      Friends coming over for a braai this evening. Boerewors and home-made burgers. Scruff home-made cherry ice-cream and fruit salad for the burps...

Rule of "no wine on a school-night" might be bent...Life is not a dress-rehearsal.

School's out for summer...
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X