• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stairs & landing redecoration finished. I’m close to half way round the kitchen as well. 10 days until the photographer turns up.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      There has been a light shower or two today, nothing significant.

Cleaned the greenfly off my clematis with soapy water.

Lazy day of listening to various podcasts and YouTube channels.
      Well done. Less we see of him....

Comment

#ruinedbytedioussockie

Comment

Brightened up slightly here, but there's a bit of a breeze

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            First proper century ride not he bike in over a year. Not my fastest time but it's a start.

Dodged assorted deluges on the way round. Had some wet roads but no actual rain.

Now waiting for dinner to finish cooking. Dung Po pork. New recipe so we will see how it turns out.
            Turned out very nice as it happened.

Served with some stir fried veggies and shirataki noodles.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Tea: that vegan pasty thing, ham and mustard sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, blackcurrant sandwich x 2 on same, beetroot sandwich on same, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: HSB S5 E21 "Queen for a Day " wherein Coffey busts his skool sports coach for soliciting while Henry suffers a loss.

HSB S5 E22 "You're in Alice's "

HSB S5 E23 "Grin and Bear It " where a black bear is a police mascot for visiting skools.

Filthy Britain on 5: rat catching, mouse catching, fly tipping.

Hitler's Supercars on 4+1: the story of the Nazi racing cars of the 1930s.

It's not exactly gripping.

I take it back, it's fecking tedious.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 July 2020, 20:30.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  It's come over all dark suddenly. I think it may rain soon.

No longer Rick Rolled now Rob Rolled,.

He says with "Brown Sugar" on in the background. Introduced Miss V2 to "get off of my cloud" earlier, she will turn out alright after all.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Freecell score: 77%, running average 83%.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I decided I need a break from looking at screens of any kind tonight, so I started reading Alas, Babylon, a merry tale of nuclear apocalypse from 1959 that's been sitting on my shelf for ages. It's OK so far

And then, like an idiot, I went to "quickly" check something I'd been working on and have spent another hour gazing into screens

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X