• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been hastily scoffed cheese on toast

Comment

Bacon butty (smoked back, wholemeal, no sauce) for lunch. Delicious and nutritious

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed
        Speaking of which, a check of the weekly rolling average of my weight in the phone's Health app reveals that I have shed over a stone since starting the regular exercise thing and am now below the weight I was when I came out of hospital, which was itself the lowest my weight had been for a number of years

Comment

Anyone seen Nick...
          Greggs on a roll as customers rush back - BBC News
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Speaking of which, a check of the weekly rolling average of my weight in the phone's Health app reveals that I have shed over a stone since starting the regular exercise thing and am now below the weight I was when I came out of hospital, which was itself the lowest my weight had been for a number of years

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              "Mr Whiteside told the BBC that sausage rolls, sandwiches and other favourites were now available at all Greggs' shops, except for seven in the Leicester area, which remained closed as part of a local lockdown."

Though the one up the road is open for click and collect - maybe he means closed to people coming in, as from what I can see you have to go to the door and they bring the stuff and hand it over like some dodgy drug deal

Comment

Though the one up the road is open for click and collect - maybe he means closed to people coming in, as from what I can see you have to go to the door and they bring the stuff and hand it over like some dodgy drug deal
                Once Bozo and his half blind ugly mother****ing friend have done their worst, all food shopping will be like that.

As in "'ere guv, wanna buy some BOGOF jam doughnuts? You ain't seen me, right?".

We are fecking doomed(tm).
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sun's come out! It's a rather pleasant evening.

HWMBO is making lots of curries for dinner. Okra and something, aubergine and potato, and mince and peas.

Comment

Sunny and Simpsonesque here too

A quick trip to Sainsbury's turned into a slightly longer trip as on the way there, I made a minor detour to the M&S food hall as well. They've closed the door on that side of the car park for entry, so you have to walk round to the front and go through ladies' clothing to get there; whether this was because of a fault with the door or just to remind people that the rest of the shop is now open again, I don't know

Didn't spot any anti-mask rebels.

Comment

Sun's gone, but there's a nice ever-so-slightly gibbous moon in the south

Tea has been Southern not-fried chicken and chips with ketchup; I seem to have a bit of a craving for that at the moment. I can now confirm that M&S's SFC is a bit zingier than Iceland's

Comment

Working...
                      X