• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Tis greyer than a 's arse here at the moment, and almost dark enough to turn the light on.

I suppose I'd better find sommat to do rather than wasting time faffing about on the interweb.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Breakfast egg on toast.
      Lunch = 2 pieces chicken + chips from Skanky chicken.

Graphviz is so cool, I needed to generate a few thousand diagrams having parsed some obscure 4gl code. Bang it into SQL and tart it up, we have diagrams galore.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is now wet wet wet.

And .

Ho hum.

Looks like I went for my walk at the right time.

Comment

Brightened up a bit here, but it's also got windier so it feels a bit colder if anything

Comment

Still wet.

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded haddock with mushrooms (Tesco, reduced), orange segments and custard (), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment:

HSB S7 E9 "Fathers and Guns " wherein Furillo Snr tops himself & Frank disposes of the gun so he gets a mass.

HSB S7 E10 "More Skinned Against Than Skinning " wherein skinned bodies are found around the Hill.

HSB S7 E11 "She's So Fein " wherein Joyce gets held hostage.

HSB S7 E12 "A Wasted Weekend" wherein the guys go hunting, and Henry gets himself kidnapped. Written by David Mamet.

"Sewermen" on Paramount at 21:00.

A brief viewing of "Something's Killing Me" revealed the joy that is rat lungworm disease.

Feck.

I wish I hadn't watched that.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 August 2020, 19:45.

Comment

Oh look

Comment

Coming over the horizon…

Comment

PALI!

Comment

Well there's a thing.

Comment

Not certain because of the foliage getting in the way, but I think the Polish café has people eating in again

I'm glad they managed to survive on doing takeaway and delivery through the lockdown. It was always busy over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X