• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    I stand corrected

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      And done

Just a few essentials, which makes me wonder why it cost so much
      I wonder that every week, especially how one person can get through so much milk in a week.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

In Shaun related shearing comments, I've been hacking chunks of hair off for months, though the pony tail is coming along quite well.
        I had mine cut on 12th March as it seemed likely then that a lockdown could happen any day, though due to the incompetence of our "leaders" it took nearly two weeks more. But that meant my hair went into lockdown already well-pruned, and although it sprouted out sideways and upwards, it didn't develop sufficient length for it to be controlled in any way, unless perhaps I'd started wearing a bandana or an Ena Sharples-style hairnet

Comment

I wonder that every week, especially how one person can get through so much milk in a week.
          I hardly ever buy milk, so I have to wonder about wine and beer

Comment

I think I had my hair cut sometime in February and it's as straight as a straight thing.

The fringe became so irritating that it's been hacked several times, which seems to have discouraged it a bit, whilst the bits around my ears have been trimmed once or twice.

There is now zero layering or any semblance of style but since no one ever sees me other than those I meet on the daily stagger up to the res, I've given up worrying about it.

At the back it's now almost long enough for a short ponytail

Plus I tuck the irritating bits behind my ears.

I've been very tempted to get a trimmer thing and do a #1 but haven't yet developed sufficient courage.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I've been very tempted to get a trimmer thing and do a #1
              My son got one of those and rendered himself almost bald. You could just stick yer head in a food mixer.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Had a couple of raspberry jam doughnuts to celebrate the Great Pruning

Comment

And now a towel wash is on. Today is full of incident

Comment

Turned into a sunny evening now, 23° but there's a pleasant breeze to make it bearable

Comment

Time to put some jam out in the garden for the little waspies.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X