• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    No need, I'm not to go outside for 14 days.
    I could manage that without any real change to my lifestyle at all, other than skipping the walk to the Chinese on Saturday night

Comment

I took a much needed break from TPD. Self imposed quarantine.

Old Jag "Greta" is taking us down the West of La Belle France in 4 weeks. Bloody fuel tank strap has rusted thru, but better here than in Villefranche.

Geoffrey Boycatt was a smelly-cat, fixed by Vet with some anti-stinky pills.

Good news, I got my full price paid for on new OLED back in lucky draw from LG.

Plus ça change, and All That Jazz.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

All holiday laundry is done. Plus the towels that weren't done before we went away.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I could manage that without any real change to my lifestyle at all, other than skipping the walk to the Chinese on Saturday night
          They deliver though so it would only be the walk you missed out on.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            And the indoor cycling is covering the exercise quota

Comment

Family Zoom call done, this week featuring lots of reminiscing about taking the ferry across the Mersey to New Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                True

Comment

And while Zooming, the mundane laundry was accomplished using the Quick Wash cycle or whatever it's called

Comment

Big beef roasting joint is in the oven

Comment

Some leaves are already starting to turn on the chestnut trees

And although I can't see it properly because no leaves are yet falling, I think the Polish café now has customers eating inside

Comment

Working...
                      X