• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I have had to remove woodchip paper.

It's Satan's wallpaper.
    One of the rooms in my first house in London had that. Evil, Evil stuff. Put me right off DIY for life.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      And now it's sunny
      Raining here.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        As I still have to point out to the twins:-

Life's unfair, deal with it...

And all is fair in the game of centuries, Millenniums and Palis.
        Waits to see the excuse WTFH uses to ban me as the superPali appears...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Crab and sweetcorn soup for lunch.

Found some home made fish stock in the freezer, had tinned sweetcorn, cheated and used crab sticks.

Tasty.

Focaccia to accompany the soup.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

HWMBO left me with prepped veg and instructions for a chickpea batter so I had a stab at making aubergine and potato pakora for lunch.

Diet, what diet?

Comment

in a chickpea sort of vein, lunch has been hummous with toasted pitta and stuffed green olives.
              and earl grey tea.

Comment

Morning Freecell score: don't ask.

Lunch: Heinz leek & potato soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on crust of same, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Holding out against the pernicious infiltration of the chickpea Mafia, lunch has been sausages in finger rolls

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Waits to see the excuse WTFH uses to ban me as the superPali appears...
                    Excuse? I don't need an excuse.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Excuse? I don't need an excuse.
                      As with Trump's current positioning - my excuse for not getting the superPali is now fully prepared - WTFH cheated...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X