• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dinner was chicken jalfrazy.
    and a nice red wine.
    now for more farscape.

Comment

I put the fire on

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          In the Chinese
          about time, i was getting worried

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In the Chinese
            And very nice it was....?
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              And very nice it was....?
              Yes indeed!

They were very busy tonight; end of the month plus a Bank Holiday seems to be a winning combination for them

Comment

Indy 500 is very dull...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Entertainment: TBD.
                  "Zero Dark Thirty" all about the hunt for and demise of dear old Bin Laden.

"Truth or Consequences N.M." with that Keifer Sutherland chap.

It's a mildly amusing bloodbath about a drugs heist gone wrong with a kidnapping, the DEA, and The Mob thrown in for good measure.

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
                  now for more farscape.
                  Is it as good as one remembers?

I always fancied the blue lady.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's big feature was Soylent Green (1973), which I probably haven't seen in twenty years or more, and certainly had never previously seen in widescreen HD. Very good, though in the montage at the start there are shots of people wearing face masks, intended to signify the problem of atmospheric pollution, and nowadays one barely registers them other than to vaguely think they're being very sensible

Early night now as I need to be up for the pan-global Zoom call in the morning

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                      While there are a few dark clouds out there, the view to Portland is pleasing.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X