• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proposed Pike pulling for Polish Pal been pulled prior to popping powered punt purely due to precipitation.

Need to pee. Good morning all.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

CBS.

Colder. 17.8 deg in here.

Sunny.

Sunday.

:
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque out, but it's a trap: a mere 12°C out there

18° to 19° in here, and rising due to the greenhouse effect of the big windows

Zoom call starts in a few minutes…

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Indy 500 is very dull...
          What do you expect from a country that can turn rugby into something that lasts four interminable hours?
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Late breakfast of home smoked kippers and poached eggs.

Need to smoke some more as this was the last batch in the freezer.

Roast chuck later, been a while since I did a proper Sunday roast.
              Last edited by norrahe; 30 August 2020, 09:38.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Grey, bits of sun and now rain.

Trying to work out when I can light the BBQ in between showers, have to time it so I can stick the chicken on to cook wile watching F1 without interrupting my viewing.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last night's entertainment was Black Panther.

Tea was pate de compagne made with pork cheek and my home cured bacon made from piggies from the farm next door.

It's a children's farm, pretty large one they do breeding programmes with local farmers and the animals get sold for meat.

The fact they do that doesn't go down well with the local veggie brigade.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Is it as good as one remembers?

I always fancied the blue lady.
                    some episodes are a bit naff, but i'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

morning all.
                      quite bright, if a trifle chilly this morning.
                      Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X